Thursday 14 October 2010

A brief update...

Hi All,

Just a few bits and pieces for today...

As I leave my old job at Black Library tomorrow, I worked my last day with a lot of good friends and acquaintances today. Quite emotional about it really - it's a great bunch of people, and even though I'm really looking forward to freelancing it's still going to be tough tomorrow to head off for the last time.

Still working hard on a few events prior to the end of the year - will be posting some more details on those pretty shortly.

Got a few bits to write in the near future - something I definitely want to be working on much more once freelancing kicks in. Included in that are a historical Lovecraft story and working on a novel I started a while back, but haven't touched on for a bit.

Also been reading some classic ghost stories ready for an event later this year - something I've been trying to put together for a very long time! Always a pleasure to dip back into MR James and Edgar Allan Poe.

That's all for now, will get something a bit more thorough up shortly.

Cheers!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment