Monday 1 November 2010

Back to reality...

Afternoon all,

It's been back to the daily grind today after a fantastic weekend away for Hallowe'en. Good friends, good food and an awful lot of singing made for a great time. The costumes weren't half bad either - amazing amount of effort from everyone for the party on Saturday! You know who you are :-)

Today has been back to the grindstone, and the search for work as a freelancer goes on. Nothing surprising in that - I knew I had Alt.Fiction as my one big project, and I knew the early days were going to involve a good amount of meetings, emails, phone calls and so on. Still, there's a lot of stuff looking pretty promising, which can only be a good thing. I've also got Other Worlds to occupy me this week, as well as some rehearsal for Christmas Spirits, so plenty of stuff to do on all fronts really...

So just that brief update for today really - more as the week goes on and more meetings take place :-)

Thanks a lot!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment