Monday 11 October 2010

Events update 1 - Hockley Hustle, 23rd October

Evening all,

After a fabulous NewCon, it's time for me to look forward to a host of events taking place in the very near future. So I thought it was about time I passed on the news of the first of them - as part of this year's Hockley Hustle at the Nottingham Contemporary, Alt.Fiction will be hosting a panel on writing and art at 4:30pm. I'll be joined on the panel by writers and blogger Damien G Walter, author and design guru Darius Hinks and comic book and cover artists Neil Roberts. We'll be talking book covers, how much influence art can have on writing and no doubt a wide range of other topics, so come down and join us if you can! I'll be around for a bit before and after as well, so if you want to talk anything Alt.Fiction just come and say hi!

Lots more events news to follow here - the end of 2010 is certainly going to be busy!

Thanks a lot

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment