Tuesday 19 October 2010

Writing news...

Just got a nice bit of writing news this morning - the anthology Vermin, which features my story 'Humanix', is now available to buy as a physical product after its initial ebook release. The book is published by Rymfire, who've also accepted another story of mine, 'Quality Control', for the upcoming I, Executioner anthology.

As part of my freelance work, I'm determined to get back into my writing - other than the two mentioned above, my only otherr upcoming publication is going to be coming very shortly in the October issue of Morpheus Tales with 'The Missing'. I've always preferred short story and novellas as a read, and I'm tending to find that's very much where my writing is leaning. Luckily that also presents quite a wide range of publication opportunities, so hopefully I'll be able to post some more good news on this front in the future...

Right, back to events for me...

Cheers!

Alex

2 comments:

  1. which reminds me, I have to email you. Wow, how's that for a redundant comment. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - just wanted to say I've read your story in Morpheus Tales and really liked it; one of the best two or three in there for me (my contributors copy finally made it through the snow).

    James Everington
    http://jameseverington.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete